Sunday, 27 October 2013

Review | Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks

These are a new 'relaunch' from Rimmel and a good one I might add.  I was in Boots a few days ago and headed straight for the Rimmel stand.  There was a great colour selection available.  I bought two shades: Let’s Get Naked and Glam Plum Fulham. 

Let’s Get Naked is a peachy nude, which is great for everyday, whereas Glam Plum Fulham is a bright plum, perfect for Autumn. 

The pigmentation is great but I find dabbing on the lips and staining them and then building the colour up works the best for me and for the lipstick to last.  The texture is relatively moisturizing and can be built up to be very glossy. 

They have the usual Rimmel cheap lipstick smell, which I don’t particularly like, but it doesn’t last long. 

The packaging is a huge improvement and looks quite expensive.  It is simple with a sturdy shape and the purple and silver looks great on my dressing table. 


Overall, these lipstick launches are a great improvement for Rimmel who are the ‘drugstores’ best when it comes to lip products.  First apocalips, now a great quality lipstick. 

Thanks for reading.

Blog soon!


SH x

No comments:

Post a Comment