Monday, 28 October 2013

Quick-fire Review | Soap & Glory 'Heel Genius'



I am on my second tube of this cream from Soap & Glory, so I think you can already tell how much I like this product.  I inherited rough heels from my Mum (thanks Mum!) and this is the only thing I’ve tried that actually helps. 

It’s a blue cream with a thick consistency.  It has a very pleasant smell which you would expect from Soap & Glory.  I use it most nights, focusing on applying on the heel but use all over the foot.  I then put some fluffy socks on and let the cream do it’s magic overnight.  Thick cream + thick socks = smooth soles! Yippee!

In addition to ‘Heel Genius’ I exfoliate my feet once a week using the same exfoliator I use for my body. (Note to self: buy a foot scrub!).  The body exfoliator does the job to remove dead skin cells though!

Wonder how long it will be before I’m onto my third tube?

Thanks for reading.

Blog soon!


SH x

2 comments:

  1. sounds nice :) it would be nice together with my mascarilla time :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of mascarilla time! Is it good?
      Sarah x

      Delete