Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Hair | Sachajuan Leave-in Conditioner


Whilst wandering the pages of Cult Beauty, I was particularly interested in buying some hair products.  More specifically, the Sachajuan Leave-In Conditioner.  It is quite expensive at £21, but well worth forking out the extra pennies. 

I use it on damp hair after i've washed my hair and before I apply my heat protectant (currently a Tresemme one).  I then blow dry my hair.  This leave-in conditioner seems to be very effective at decreasing the drying time of my hair, which is an added benefit.  It is also a great detangler!

Once dry, my hair looks so healthy.  My hair has a lovely shine and feels very soft.  The conditioner has a light floral scent that doesn't linger on the hair for very long.  I use it everyday and you can spray and spray and it will not weigh the hair down or make it greasy which is fantastic.  

Yesterday, i tried using this when I didn't have time to use my normal conditioner in the shower.  I was really pleased with the results.  I could really tell that it was helping the quality of my hair. It was so soft and was generally looking better and healthier.  

The packaging is really simple.  It has a dark bottle to stop the liquid inside from changing (oxidising is the sciencey word!) when in contact with the Sun.  The simple white labels are very effective.
  


I have never tried a Sachajuan product before but I have to say I am very tempted to try something else from the brand (Ocean Mist or Hair Repair I'm coming for you!).

I am very happy with my Cult Beauty product.  This Sachajuan Leave In conditioner is definitely a cult product in my book.

Thanks for reading.

Blog soon!

SH x

No comments:

Post a Comment