Sunday, 27 October 2013

FOTD | 27/10/13



I haven't done one of these posts since I relaunched my blog so I thought one was in order!


What I'm wearing on my FACE:

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation in 51.
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 01
MAC Mineralise Blush in Gentle
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
(Note: I decided not to use a bronzer today as I think I may be allergic to my NARS Laguna (nooo!))


What I'm wearing on my EYES:

Bourjois Color Edition 24H in Prune Nocturne
MAC Cranberry
MAC Beauty Marked
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner in Nude

What I'm wearing on my LIPS:

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Cotton Candy 045

and...EYEBROWS:

Au Naturale (!)



Hope you like these kind of posts as I really like writing them.

Blog soon!

SH x

No comments:

Post a Comment