Sunday, 20 October 2013

Autumn Make-Up | MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow


Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year because it means the festive season is just around the corner! I also love autumnal colours.  The burgundies, dark purples and reds.  These colours all appear in various make-up collections and individual pieces.  One particular favourite of mine is a new addition to my already extensive eyeshadow collection, MAC Cranberry.  It fits perfectly into my new MAC Pro Palette and is a great colour for this time of year. It works well all over the lid and as a crease colour with a shadow such as Satin Taupe.  In the pictures, I've used it all over the lid to show off the amazing red, burgundy colour.  I used a MAC 217 brush to apply.  



Little bunny ear fingers :)
Thanks for reading!

Blog soon!
SH x

No comments:

Post a Comment