Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Look #1

Simple smokey eye


I am in no way a make-up artist or professional so this may not be my finest hour but i am going to try! I absolutely love the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and use it practically everyday because you can do so many looks with it.  I thought i would do a series of posts on some eye shadow looks that i like to use on a day-to-day basis!
So here goes:

Eye shadows i used:
1. Base Colour: Foxy - a matte cream
2. Crease Colour: Snakebite - a dark shimmery brown
3. Definition Colour: Busted - an even darker shimmery brown.

So i started off applying 'Foxy' all over the eyelid as a base.  I applied this using a Real Techniques Base colour brush! I then, using the same brush, applied 'Snakebite' in the socket of my eyelid to create the smokey eye effect! I then, using the R.T. Deluxe crease brush, blended the shadow out slightly to soften it.  I then, using the accent brush, applied 'Busted' in a line up from the outer edge of my eye.  I then blended this with the deluxe crease brush.  I put on some eyeliner (L'Oreal Super Liner in black) and some mascara (Benefit 'They're Real) and there you go! Doesn't take long!


I am really sorry about the lighting in the picture and the left side looking darker than the right! 

Crazy hair!


Thanks for reading and i hope these posts will improve in the future! Hehe

Blog soon!

Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment