Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Wei Hydrating Face Treatment Pad | Review

Hi there!

I'm on a roll with this blog lark!

I recently ordered a couple of things from space-nk online and received some free samples.  I had never heard of the brand before so I was excited to try the products.
I thought this would be a really good first review because I don't think many people will have heard of the brand or product and might want to find or try something new!
I received two face treatment pads from Wei.  One was hydrating and the other was an instant lifting pad.
This is how they described the hydrating face treatment pad on the back of the packet:

"Instantly hydrates and revitalises lifeless skin, leaving you looking dewy and fresh".




I tried this one as my skin is particularly dry at the moment - damn you snow and winter! The process was relatively easy.  You had to take the mask (literally a mask) out of the packet, apply to the face, remove the blue layer, smooth it down and leave it on for 10 minutes. I wasn't a big fan of the smell but i could easily deal with it and after all everybody likes different smells.  The mask felt very light on the skin; it was made of a very soft material with holes for your eyes, mouth and nose.

Me with the mask on! Oh dear!


I have very sensitive skin and didn't experience any sort of discomfort or stinging.  After the 10 minutes you remove the mask and massage the face for a minute, to promote circulation and absorption i assume, and remove any excess cream with a tissue.  I put on my normal moisturiser after.
The results were good.  My face did look a little red but I think this was due to my massage! The redness settled down after about 10 minutes.  It was very hydrating (what a surprise!) and applying make-up on top of it was very easy and smooth.  I was left looking with a lovely dewy glow!  This is a great product for a quick-fix for dry-skin and if you want to try something new.

I am really looking forward to using the 'instant lifting' face treatment pad.  I think I will save this one for a night-out or when I am looking really tired!

With make-up
Without make-up
The only downside to these products is probably the price.  I looked on the space-nk website and they were £55 for 3 pads! I am glad i received them as a free sample!  I would highly recommend them though!
Here is the link to the space-nk website:
http://uk.spacenk.com/LOTUS-HYDRATING-FACE-PADS/MUK200009676,en_GB,pd.html?start=14&q=we
Here is the link to the Wei website if you want to find out more about the brand or products:
http://www.weibeauty.com
With make-up

Have anyone tried this brand before? Did you like it?
Blog soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment